Disney’s dominance of 2019 has continued into 2020 as well as Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker crosses $ 1bn globally. This is now 7th release of 2019 for Disney to hit $ 1bn.
Below is the list of all the films of Disney in 2019 that has crossed this benchmark.
- Avengers: Endgame.. $ 2.79bn
- The Lion King.. $ 1.65bn
- Frozen 2.. $ 1.37bn
- Captain Marvel.. $ 1.12bn
- Toy Story 4.. $ 1.07bn
- Aladdin.. $ 1.05bn
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker.. $ 1bn
Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’s domestic cume now stands at a huge $ 481m and it will soon be hitting $ 500m becoming only third film of 2019 to hit $ 500 m mark after Avengers: Endgame and The Lion King.
The Rise Of Skywalker is now 5th film in the franchise to hit $ 1bn mark globally. Below is the list of all the Star Wars films that have hit $ 1bn globally.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015).. $ 2.06bn
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017).. $ 1.33bn
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016).. $ 1.05bn
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (1999).. $ 1,03bn
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker (2019).. $ 1bn
Keep an eye out on this space for more box office information about Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker